The most common problem that do not wish to speak children’s difficulties in school.
What the child gets older, the harder it is to parents to keep him warm friendships. Often the teenager builds a wall between themselves and the adult world. In order not to lose contact with him, parents need a lot of work on family relations and often resort to various psychological tricks. The most common problem that do not wish to speak children’s difficulties in school. Moms and dads quite often also approach this issue correctly.
Here are 25 ways to ask the child how she is doing in school without asking her. Sounds strange? See for yourself!
1. What is the best thing that happened to you at school today? What’s the worst that happened to you at school today?
2. Tell me what made you laugh?
3. If you could choose, who would you want to sit in class? And who wouldn’t want to sit? Why?
4. Tell me about the best place in the school, informs Rus.Media.
5. What is the most weird word you heard today? Or perhaps someone that strange you say?
6. If we’ve invited your teacher to visit us, that he told me about you, what do you think?
7. Who have you helped?
8. Maybe someone helped you?
9. Tell me, what did you learn today?
10. There was a time when you felt most happy today?
11. Were you really bored today?
12. If aliens landed in your class and took away some of the disciples who would you like to take?
13. Who would you like to play at recess from those with whom you have never played?
14. Tell me about something good that happened to you today.
15. What is the word, the teacher often repeated today?
16. What would you more wanted to learn in school?
17. What would you like less to do at school?
18. Who would you in your class could behave better?
19. Where do you most often play at recess?
20. Who is the funniest student in your class? Why is it so funny?
21. Did you like tonight’s dinner? What did you like most?
22. If tomorrow you become a teacher, what would you do?
23. Do you think maybe someone from your class must leave school?
24. If you could switch places with someone in the class seats, who would it be? Why?
25. Tell me about three different times you used a pencil today at school.
Now, parents can use these sly psychological techniques adopted.