Relatively quick and most effective way to prepare beets.
How long cooked beets? Beets cooked 20 minutes, depending on method, size and age. In this video we will show you how to cook it for 9 minutes and most importantly do not need a lot of hassle, informs Rus.Media.
In this way the vegetable is cooked faster. Don’t need no pan, no stove, no water. No need to watch the boiling, reduce heat. Beets, cooked in a microwave oven, externally indistinguishable from vegetable, cooked on the stove.
For this you will need:
- sleeve for baking;
- deep dishes;
How to cook beets in the microwave:
- Thoroughly wash the beets from dirt;
- With a knife or fork, make deep incisions in it.
- Put the beets in a sleeve for baking, and add 30 ml of water. After installation the package must tie tightly and make a few punctures. To put the package in a bowl and stick in the microwave.
- Set on the kitchen appliance power 800-900 W, and the timer for 7 minutes.
- After the time on the microwave – dostana beets and salvame cold water (then very easy to remove the skins).
In this way the product is cooked in just 7 minutes. If the device is not too powerful, you just need to increase the cooking time.
View a video of this method: