This is better than just cabbage rolls!
The most delicious cabbage rolls turn out for the Transcarpathian recipe. In winter, this area serves stuffed cabbage with rice and mushrooms in leaves of sour cabbage, and in summer there are delicious rolls of cabbage stuffed with meat, baked in the oven, informs Rus.Media.
- – Cabbage bakasana 3 kg
- Pork 1 kg
- – Lard 150 grams
- – Sour cream 130 gram
- – Tomato paste-30 gram
- – Water 1,5 l
- – Salt to taste
- – Black pepper (ground) – to taste
- – Onions 2 PCs
– Boil the cabbage and separate the leaves.
– Finely chop the onion and fry in fat.
– Cut meat into thin pieces, repel, salt and pepper.
– Cabbage leaf put the meat, and it a teaspoon of fried onions. Roll roll.
– The bottom of the pan cover with whole cabbage leaves, place the cabbage rolls, cover with boiling water, the sunflower. The water should cover them by 1-2 cm
– Add the tomato paste and sour cream. Send in a preheated 160 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
The finished dish garnish with greens, finely chopped garlic and serve hot.