The tragedy that happened in Kiev birch in one of the apartments in the city center and has not been properly isolated
The cause of death of the young couple who were found dead in the apartment, and failed to install. All because of the strong decomposition of bodies, because the bodies had lain in the flat for a few days and discover their police had only after neighbors complained of an odor. It is known that the couple disappeared on may 2, the day in the apartment was heard the scandal.
As you know, the apartment is also our two year old daughter of the victims, which were exhausted and spent with the deceased
and parents a few days. She is now in the hospital under supervision of doctors. And that’s what the wife died, experts have been unable to install.
After the loss of a pair of alarm began to beat native women, her mother could not contact her daughter. And the Facebook friend of the deceased wrote a post about that for several days no contact with her friend, saying, she disappeared with her daughter on may 2. However, the denouement of the quest I received the tragic.
It is worth noting that the apartment was discovered syringes. Some of the neighbors and acquaintances of the couple report that they supposedly used drugs.
Friends tell Victoria that she’s still in school had to deal with many not-so-good companies.
“Made it to the 9th grade and then left. Do you know where further studying. But her mother always decent and the daughter worried, pulled her from different companies. But apparently life won’t follow her around. That’s such a tragedy, it’s good that the baby survived,” said one of the former classmates of the deceased Victoria.
The funeral of the spouses will be held on Wednesday, may 15. And over the baby care prepares the grandmother of the late Victoria Larissa. Now friends are raising money to help her.
Recall that there were photos of the apartment on the birch, where they found two bodies and a child.
As reported Politeka, the family turned the flat into a stinking hell, “the kid lives among cigarette butts and mold.”
Also Politeka wrote about that two year old boy Mowgli survived in the mountains: “without water, food, clothes.”