Plants, cultivation of which does not require significant effort.
Beautiful and well maintained garden requires work and time. Many recognize that the change activities are beneficial, but most of us come for the city to just relax, surrounded by family and friends. Beautiful flower in this case – it’s just a nice addition to the rest. Therefore, we choose hardy flowers for the garden, the cultivation of which does not require significant effort, informs Rus.Media.
But this does not mean that hardy plants less attractive or bloom so profusely. Among undemanding of crops you can select the ones that will be a real decoration of the garden, and will not require much attention.
Plants that do not require special care, very much. First of all, understand which ones we need. So, that garden made a good impression, you need to decide on priority measures for its beautification.
To achieve the desired effect, you can use:
- Hedges. Ornamental shrubs are able to divide the area into separate zones. For this purpose it is better to choose plants that can for a long period of time without shearing. It is important that climatic conditions in the area correspond to those Bush used.
- Lawn special. Conventional turf requires care especially at first, when the weeds are still trying to reclaim their living space. Much easier to use a Moorish lawn or with the inclusion of white clover. This garden decoration does not need frequent mowing and looks great.
- Vertical gardening. A recklessly allow on their land hops. This is a really undemanding plant, which is able to braid large space in a relatively short time. But the spread of hops is very difficult to control. This plant-the aggressor can do more harm than good. If any vertical surface requires landscaping, it is for this purpose better to use the maiden grapes.
- Flower beds. Beds, ridges, mixborders and other types of flower beds will adorn any garden. That the bed bloomed longer needed undemanding perennials, which will form the basis of the flower bed. Annuals seed type let from year to year to give the garden a new and fresh look. For impatient flower lovers it is necessary to provide primroses, among which the really touchy-feely plants not so much.
A pleasant diversity in the flora making the garden all flowering shrubs. They can be decorated and flower beds. Planted as single plants or in small groups.
When choosing perennials, guided by the maximum size of the adult plant. It is necessary to consider the light, humidity and soil benefits. If irrigation can be difficult, you should choose drought resistant flowers. Perennials usually do not need protection from frost and tolerate summer heat.
Plants can be planted in tiers so that the most high created the background short, or was the center from which the lower flowers diverge in circles or rays. Even inexperienced growers are happy to be planted on the site listed perennial flowers:
- Peony. Flowering in late spring attracts attention to this plant. On all subsequent times it will just be a green Bush. Delight peony maybe 25 years without a transplant.
- Host. It is a beautiful plant that has about 40 different species. Flowers hosts like strange bells lilac, purple or even white. The leaves of Hosta are particularly expressive and varied.
- Stonecrop (Sedum). Customizable compact plant with bright pink flowers flowers will decorate the garden in a Japanese or Chinese style. In such gardens it looks especially well because originally from the East.
- Columbine (Aquilegia). Columbine blooms in may-June. Since the 17th century the plant was used by universal love precisely because of its simplicity. It is believed that the flowers of Aquilegia are very fond of garden elves.
- Day lilies, bleeding heart and astilba. These three plants share a love for the shaded corners of the garden. Large delicate blossoms and glossy leaves make these ornamental plants are very attractive.
- Rudbeckia and Echinacea. Both plants are very similar colors for colorful daisies. They decorate the garden in summer and autumn. Among the perennials, they are the tall.
- Garden chamomile and feverfew. Daisy blooms for a long time and does not require a lot of attention and care. At the end of September it self-propagates by rhizomes. Unlike chamomile, feverfew flowers have a more vivid color. However, chamomile exceed piretruma size.
- Primrose. This plant can grow in one place long enough. Then it is necessary to dig up and transplant.
Decorate the garden as flowering shrubs. For example, hydrangeas, forsythia, mock orange (Jasmine), Japanese quince, Spiraea, mock orange and Boldini. Taking into account the difference in flowering periods of perennials for a spring flower beds is better to choose pechenocnuu, lupine, Lily of the valley, primrose, and saxifrage. Summer is long and bright blooms will delight Stachys, tiarella, Sedum and day lilies.
Annuals often simply called annuals because they bloom for one summer. For the formation of the carpet beds such plants are most suitable. With their help create the complex geometric patterns that delight others.
Popular and most popular annuals:
- Petunia. For beds, borders and even for decorating the balconies of this plant is an excellent choice. In addition to a pleasant appearance, petunias have a fragrance that many familiar from childhood.
- Nasturtium. Elegant orange gramophonic flower and round leaves of nasturtium look very positive. The color orange evokes, according to scientists, only positive emotions.
- Salvia. If the plot has lots of sun and water, Salvia required to plant.
- Marigold (calendula). Golden chamomile calendula not only serve as a gorgeous decoration. It is also notable honey.
- The marigolds. Despite the fact that we used to see these flowers everywhere, every time they amaze us with their diverse and large flowers. Marigolds can grow in drought conditions.
- Astra and Erigeron. The real Queen of autumn asters. Resonates with its beauty Erigeron, which is Bagaturia. Not far behind is another perennial plant is the chrysanthemum.