The study was conducted in the USA.
Financial analysis the website Bankrate has compiled a ranking of the highest paid and lowest paid occupations. In the rankings are the only profession that require study at the University, informs Rus.Media.
When the rankings take into account average annual income of employees and unemployment rate. Just a list of 162 different areas of work.
The graduates of the higher education pay more:
- Actuarial science (budget analyst, quantity surveyor, statistician) have an average income of 108 658 dollars a year
- Zoology 111 889 $
- Nuclear power – 108 591 $
- Medicine – 130 308 $
- Applied mathematics – 105 679 $
The graduates of the higher education pay less:
- Visual and performing arts (arts teacher, costume designer, music contractor) – 43 996 dollars a year
- Beauty and cookery – 42 362 $
- Clinical psychology – 51 022 $
- Fine art – 40 855 $