Autumn, people suffer more from allergies to dust mites
The most common allergies is the Allergy to dust mites. This disease can affect anyone at any age, writes, “Health 24”. While this Allergy is not seasonal. But the doctors say that there are special times when it may show up particularly strongly.
Basically, this period begins with the arrival of cold. At this point, the less people begin to ventilate their premises and do the cleaning. This creates the perfect environment for breeding dust mites.
Among the main symptoms, doctors distinguish:
- runny nose;
- nasal congestion;
- itching in the nose, in the mouth;
- conjunctivitis (red eyes, feeling of sand in eyes, itching);
- sleep disorder;
- chronic fatigue;
The same condition can occur at any time and significantly degrade the quality of human life. He will not be able to do their job and it will constantly pursue the feeling bad.
Doctors warn all patients that without a comprehensive examination and treatment of such allergies, after a certain period of time it can go into asthma. To engage in self-treatment is categorically impossible, as you can cause the body more damage. But if all the same people have already got complications, it is important to identify them and to start treatment. To symptoms of allergic asthma include:
- difficulty breathing, asthma attacks;
- dry cough,
- shortness of breath, wheezing.
Allergic to mites can provoke atopic dermatitis or eczema. The main symptoms of dermatitis are redness, itching and dryness of the skin.
Popular articles now
“Zelensky” suddenly called the Centurion, disclosed details of: “Zhenya, I beg you”
The star of “Kvartal 95” without a bra showed Breasts: photos of hot beauty snared
Putin secretly gave Zelensky message of Donbass: that the Kremlin did not expect, “asking for…”
Children Poroshenko struck a cynical trick, photos of shame spread through the network: “like father, like son”
All the news
Children have a higher risk of getting this disease yourself. Therefore, when the first signs should immediately contact the doctor.
It should be noted that complete elimination of the mites is impossible. At each contact with the allergen Allergy symptoms will arise again and again.
To do this:
- To ventilate the room every day for at least 15 minutes.
- Do not dry the washed clothes in the house.
- To maintain the inside temperature between 18 ° C and 20 ° C especially in the winter time.
- Washable curtains, furniture covers and pillowcases at 60 ° C (every 2 months).
- The carpet itself is more dust mites, so they need to remove from the premises.
- To prefer soft toys that can be washed at 60 ° C.
- Use acaricides after cleaning with a vacuum cleaner for treatment of carpets, furniture, mattresses (every 3-6 months).
- Vacuuming mattresses with a vacuum cleaner with a special filter (every 2 weeks).
- To abandon the use of pillows and blankets with natural filler.
- Use covers on mattresses and pillows; covers should completely cover the surface. Washable covers should be at a temperature of 60 ° C (twice a year).
Today, the only method that can fundamentally change the position of the patient with an allergic disease is allergen-specific immunotherapy (ASIT).
Recall about fall allergies and how to treat the disease without complications.
As reported Politeka, from a heart attack and allergies will help to save cats
Politeka also wrote how to avoid allergies: scientists have made an incredible discovery