Doctors suggest a simple way of healing the body, which will help to avoid obesity and many other diseases
When walking we are not only moving to a specific location, but also improve our health. This is stated in the Facebook page, the acting Minister of health Ulyana Suprun.
Walking was good because:
▪ it’s a good workout for the heart and blood vessels;
▪ improves aerobic capacity — that is, our body is better able to absorb and use oxygen
▪ impact on quality, ease and speed of performing activities of daily living;
▪ reduces stress and anxiety;
▪ helps to maintain a healthy weight;
“In some cases, can even replace a workout. At the same time, it can be easily integrated into daily life — no special equipment or training to “practice”, — stated in the message.
Scientists point out that it is necessary to increase the intensity of walking, not only to focus on the distance or number of steps. So don’t try to focus on 10 thousand steps per day as usually recommended by manufacturers of trackers. In order to obtain health benefits — quite 10-minute walk at an active tempo daily. This means at a speed of about 5 kilometers per hour.
However, this does not mean that you should do only 10 minutes a day. The more we active, the more health benefits we receive.
“When we move a little and sit a lot — the body literally “shuts down”. Slows metabolism, affects our ability to regulate sugar levels in the blood, metabolize fats, adversely affects the pressure and weakens the muscles and bones”, — stated in the message .
Popular articles now
The murder of 9-year-old Lisa Kiseleva: the mother of the murderer praised the son after the massacre, scandalous footage
Kaminska stunned appearance while walking with children: “Hey, what’s with her?
The barbel put up a fight in the US, the video leaked to the network: one blow was fatal
All the news
If you have no time to visit the gym or exercise, doctors advise just to walk. Walking affects many of the risk factors:
▪ high blood pressure because of reduction in blood pressure alone
▪ high cholesterol — reducing the risk of stroke and coronary heart disease
▪ diabetes due to increased insulin sensitivity
▪ being overweight or obese — because of the increasing cost of energy and accelerate the metabolism
▪ stress and anxiety
▪ when violations of the musculoskeletal system such as back pain — due to the reduction of inflammation and pain.
Recall how to calculate how much to move depending on the age
As reported Politeka, doctors opened prescription health available to everyone: will need two minutes a day
Also Politeka wrote that scientists have named the cause that does not allow women to live long