Psychologists are confident that low self-esteem affects the health of the person
About it reports the edition replyua.net. The level of self-esteem begins to form in childhood. Psychologists believe that this process takes place consciously in the period of adolescence is about 20-25 years.
The publication also notes that it is important to have their point of view on any situation and not become dependent on others opinions.
Thus, psychologists have identified five ways of working that will help to raise self-esteem:
1) no need to compare yourself with others (in social networks often flashed pictures of successful and happy people, however it is not necessary to despair);
2) down with criticism (self-abasement and self-flagellation will only prevent a person to become better);
3) don’t ignore the choice of the right environment (to better communicate with those who have a constantly positive attitude and have a great desire to develop);
4) watch out for health (revision of eating habits and pay attention to lifestyle);
5) visualize your own desires (dream and implement their whims).
These five simple tips will help to increase self-esteem and enjoy the result.
Popular articles now
Mogilev broke the silence after the scandal with “Tancah s with a stars”: such a response was not expected
The act of the driver of the bus struck the passengers found out about it, all of Odessa: “come out,”
Former Nikita without shame showed juicy form: “Incomparable”
The first rebellion in Parliament: controversial footage hit the net, the assault began
All the news
Earlier it was reported that scientists have discovered a direct link between human selfishness and meditative practices. Meditation can indeed be narcissistic, noted Buddhist writer Lewis Richmond.
“Sitting in silence with your eyes closed and face to the wall, attention focused on the inner breath, your own body and mind, you can call the absorption itself,” he says. But those who practice meditation with self-centered perspective, most likely, simply selfish people.
The notion that yoga can feed, not only to demand sacrifice and renunciation, is unlikely to be open to those who noticed the loyal followers of yoga in designer clothes. Of course, it is difficult to say how Buddhist teachings affect their “bloated”, “I”. Of course, yoga may not be enough to “provoke” these changes. As is clear by the fact that one psychological study does not negate thousands of years of Buddhist teachings and practices.
We will remind, psychologist uncovers the truth about male domination: “it is Absolutely a horrible interpretation of history.”
As reported Politeka, Komorowski told how not to fall asleep with a book: 5 simple ways.
Also Politeka wrote that the psychologist told how to solve any problem: “you Have only three questions.”