Autumn beginning to spread viral infection. This occurs through transmission from an infected person contact and airborne droplets: in the course of talking, coughing, sneezing, shaking hands and other things. SARS could be avoided if “know your enemy in the face”
- 1 SARS symptoms
- 2 SARS — treatment
- 3 the Incubation period of SARS
- 4 SARS in children
- 5 what is the temperature in SARS?
- 6 Antibiotics in SARS
- 7 SARS in pregnancy
- 8 Differences between influenza from SARS
- 9 Prevention of SARS
SARS has the most significant symptoms: nasal congestion, difficult breathing, sore throat, cough (dry and wet), chills, aches throughout the body, fever starts to bother headache, sore muscles and joints, mental feeling of depression, General weakness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and increased lymph nodes.
SARS — treatment
Body difficult to fight off the virus, so you need to help him: to carry out symptomatic treatment. Advertisers offer more and more money, which comprehensively give antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and vasoconstrictor effect. You should know that not always specific to the patient needs all the components of such medicines.
- Useful during treatment is dry heat: you have to wear a woolen Jersey, scarf for a sore throat and feet warm wool socks.
- Definitely need to gargle infusions and decoctions of sage, calendula and chamomile. A good addition would be a saline solution with the addition of soda.
- Coughing will not prevent inhalation. Steam of decoctions different herbs: chamomile, mint, marigold, etc.
- You can warm up the nose when cold and hot eggs, hard-boiled, or hot bags of salt.
- Drinking plenty of fluids will help to recover faster. You need to drink a lot of alkaline mineral water, fruit drinks and fruit juices, as they strengthen the immune system. Warm tea with raspberry, ginger, honey and lemon ease the condition.
- In addition to the well-known fact that you need to take vitamin C in the diet is to add vitamins a, B12, PP and E.
The incubation period of SARS
The incubation period can last from one to ten days, but most often three to five days. Flu viruses make themselves known after about twelve hours after the ingestion.
SARS in children
Often children get sick of SARS in kindergarten and school. Not all kids the formation of immunity is the same: some are sick more often.
Almost always viral diseases in children are accompanied by runny nose, sore throat, inflammation, pharynx and larynx. With a weakened immune system can have a plaque on the tonsils and abscesses, which tells about the development of SARS in sore throat (a bacterial infection). In this case it is better to consult a pediatrician, because the wrong treatment can be bad for the joints, heart and kidneys of the child.
How long does the temperature at SARS?
If the disease is mild, the body temperature does not exceed the 37-37,5 °C. However, it may rise to 38-39 °C. So the immune system is actively fighting the virus. It is worth remembering that you do not need to bring down the temperature below 38 degrees.
If high temperatures bother three days is considered normal.
Antibiotics with SARS
The antibiotics have such a name, because it has an impact on living (bio) organisms, bacteria, but do not help fight viruses.
Popular articles now
“Evening quarter” severely ridiculed sleepy servant of the people: “the body could not stand”
Meladze has frankly told about the pregnancy Brezhnev: “It is noticeable”
All buried: there was a video like a nuclear explosion will destroy people on Earth
Putin’s lover killed abroad: the first details of “body found in…”
All the news
When a person takes during SARS antibiotics, putting a strain on your liver, which stops efficiently to clean the blood from the virus. As a result of this treatment the patient sick longer.
There are instances when the infection gives bacterial complications, then antibiotics is justified, but they should appoint a therapist only after confirming the bacterial infection with the help of analyses.
SARS in pregnancy
SARS during pregnancy may become dangerous to life and health of the baby. Especially pregnant women need to be careful during the first trimester. After the twelfth week of a viral infection are less dangerous to the fetus, but it could trigger premature labor.
Women in an interesting position you need to try to avoid medication. Any medicine can have a negative impact on the state of the baby, and some of the funds is prohibited.
Expectant mothers need to deal with SARS, using gentle methods, which can tell the doctor. Self-medication can harm a pregnant, and the baby.
Differences between influenza from SARS
Viruses can be transmitted by droplets and contact transmission of infection. The symptoms of flu and colds are similar, as the means of infection. Therefore, it is important to distinguish between them
The main symptoms of SARS described above. The flu and high body temperature lasts longer. Also, patients feel aching all over the body and General fatigue, these symptoms appear suddenly. If a person is sick SARS, complications are minor, but if the flu — this can lead to pneumonia and other life-threatening complications. Dramatically if the temperature reaches 39-40°C, most likely, a person is sick with the flu and this temperature can last up to five days. Complications can occur if the temperature is not reduced more than five days.
Prevention of SARS
- Wash often and wash your hands! Viruses not only settle on surfaces, but also on the skin of hands, face: there it is easier to get into the body. If there found no soap or water, then disinfect hands with a special gel with an antiseptic, which includes alcohol.
- Need to air the room. If you open the window, the concentration of viruses in the office/apartment is much reduced.
- Wet cleaning reduces the number of virusesthat can live in dust for several days. Need this item to perform daily or at least every other day.
- You need to constantly wipe the body gadgets wet wipes with a drop of antiseptic for hands.
- Don’t forget to moisturize the mucous membranes. Moisturizing saline solution will help the mucous to work. Irrigate the nose several times a day.