Worth a try!
- Pork 800 g
- Ive 3 EA.
- Bow 1pcs
- Red вино100 ml
- Chicken бульон100 ml
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Garlic 3 tooth.
- Bay leaf 2 PCs.
- Allspice 0.5 tsp.
- Cinnamon 0,25 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (ground) – to taste
- Greens-to taste
- Sunflower oil to taste
- Quince peel, cut into pieces and remove the bones. Fry in a pan in vegetable oil and place on a plate.
- In the same oil fry the pork (on high heat until just brown) and place on another plate.
- Peel and cut into rings onion. Fry until Golden brown, then add the wine, allspice and Bay leaf. Keep on heat until the liquid is evaporated.
- Add the broth, crushed garlic and lemon juice. Sauté the onion in the sauce a few more minutes. Then add the meat, salt and pepper. Make sure that the liquid is not evaporated (add boiling water or broth as needed). Cook meat half hour.
- For a few minutes until cooked add to the meat quince, stir gently, and let the dish stand for a bit. Serve it sprinkled with fresh herbs.
The meat can easily become the basis for a warm salad, but it is best to apply it on a large dish, and side dish (potato or grain) separately. This recipe for braised pork is particularly suitable for those who do not like this meat for odor. This way of preparation, you can uncover its most profitable!