Once you try it – You’ll want to try them again.
- Potatoes. 500 gr.
- Dried porcini mushrooms. A few pieces, more for the smell.
- Fresh mushrooms. 6-8 PCs.
- Egg 1 PC.
- Onions.1 PC.
- Garlic 1-2 cloves.
- Breadcrumbs 2-3 tbsp Large.
- Paprika. 1 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper – to taste.
- Vegetable oil
- Water 1 Cup
- Dried mushrooms pour a glass of boiling water and leave for 45 minutes.Then chop the dried porcini. Finely chop the onion, mushrooms and garlic. In vegetable oil fry the chopped onion until transparent. Add the mushrooms and a little salt. Stir and fry everything together until the evaporation of the moisture from the mushrooms. Then add the garlic and dried white. Again all mix and fry for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow the mushroom filling to cool slightly.
- Potato peel and grate on a coarse grater. Pour the grated potatoes in water and leave for 10-15 minutes, stirring a couple of times. Drain off water, put the potatoes a second time and rinse from the residue of starch. Drop the grated potatoes in a colander and properly squeeze the water.
- Put grated potatoes in a large bowl. Add fried mushrooms, egg, a tablespoon of paprika, salt, ground black pepper and breadcrumbs. All mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil. It should not be too much, otherwise the fritters will lose shape – boiling oil is to break them. With a spoon spread the pancakes into the pan and give them a shape. Press the spatula on top of that they were as tight as possible. Fry hash Browns until crisp and turn them around to the other side.
Bring to readiness. Everything hash Browns with mushrooms in Hungarian is ready, informs Rus.Media.
Served hot with sour cream sauce with garlic and herbs. However, in the cold, it is also good, just the crust is not as crisp.