Stay in the popular resort in Croatia ended in tragedy: a young tourist has died in front of his father
20-year-old Verena Heinz from Austria, died while on holiday in Croatia in a collision with a speedboat, her father was wounded. The tragedy took place in 300 meters from the shore in the area of the village Soline, located on the island of Krk. It is reported by the tabloid the Mirror.
Verena and her father is a diving instructor — have risen to the surface after a dive. At this point the boat at high speed across the bathing area and hit the divers. The girl’s father succeeded, despite their own injuries, to bring her to shore. But doctors were powerless.
The father of the deceased was taken to the hospital. His condition is unknown.
It is reported that he had a great diving experience. A man leads two diving schools in Egypt and Turkey.
Earlier it was reported that the popular water Park man has contracted a rare parasite eating human brain. July 12, 59-year-old American Eddie gray, along with his friends visited the Fantasy Lake water Park in North Carolina. A week later he died. It is established that the death was caused due to amoeba Naegleria Fowler, which through the nose into the body men, penetrated into the brain and ate it.
But researchers note that the parasite is not dangerous if it gets into the body through the mouth and not through nose. As told by the interim Director of the Department of health Cumberland County Dwayne holder, of particular danger are diving, jumping from a great height and sharp dives into the water.
Popular articles now
“TV*Ruka down and out”: the hero of the ATO was brutally beaten because he was fighting against Russia scandal video
Young daughter Brezhneva stunned hot vacation with a lover: “We’re good at…”
In the Internet appeared the video of the funeral of the famous Ukrainian singer: “I can’t believe she’s gone”
Poroshenko was stunned by the plans in Parliament, Zelensky takes action: “He’s already too old to…”
All the news
“I suggest to perform these steps with the clips and plugs for the nose or closed nose with the hands,” — said the expert.
In 1962 in the United States was only 145 known deaths from the amoeba Naegleria Fowler.
Recall, a fatal tragedy occurred in the Ukrainian resort, vacationers do not have time to escape.
As reported Politeka, fun boat ride ended in tragedy in Kiev, gathered rescuers what happened.
Also Politeka wrote that the nightmare is over rest in the water Park for the family.