This is a wonderful vegetable stew with cheese and garlic.
Baked vegetables are not inferior to taste fresh. This lazy Ratatouille combines all of the ingredients in a bright, appetizing, flavorful dish. Better to serve it hot, while the cold taste is not worse, informs Rus.Media.
- Eggplant 1 PC.
- Fresh tomato 2 PCs.
- Garlic cloves 1 PC.
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Cheese 6 tbsp.
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp.
- Fresh Basil 1 tbsp.
1. Eggplant cut into, to get a harmonica, and soak in salt water (preferably a few hours).
2. Tomatoes cut into thin slices or half-rings – depends on the size of an eggplant.
3. Cheese cooking pasta – add to it chopped garlic, a tablespoon of olive oil and a little mayonnaise or sour cream. Stir until smooth and sprinkle with Basil (fresh, dry can).
4. In a greased form put the eggplant, a little open it for stuffing and cuts grease with olive oil. In each cut, put a slice of tomato and the stuffing of cheese. The top can, if desired, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for one hour.