The parliamentary party “servant of the people” are preparing a special draft law on parliamentary elections in the Ukrainian capital
About it reports “Left coast” with reference to its sources.
“Theoretically, the election can be December 8, but may not be. Depends on how you manage to write a draft, submit and carry out the procedure,” says the source.
Moreover, another source told journalists that the main contender for the post of Kyiv mayor Oleksandr Tkachenko refuses to prospects.
“Elections Yes, KCSA – no”, — they emphasize.
As previously reported, Vitali Klitschko arranged for the distribution of allowances to heads of structural subdivisions of Kyiv city state administration (KCSA). As journalists report, the mayor has appointed a huge premium for the intensity of work heads of departments of the KSCA. We are talking about sums ranging from 80% to 250% of salary. This is stated in a Klitschko No. 777 of September 5, 2019.
“Set named below the heads of structural subdivisions of the Executive body of Kyiv city Council (Kyiv city state administration) from 1 to 30 September 2019 a premium for labor intensity”, – the document says.
According to the decree, is more intensively worked in the last time, the following officials (250% raise in salary):
Popular articles now
Nikitiuk without a bra boasted chest: forgot about shame, “it’s Time to increase the degree of”
Kamenskih Potap staged a hot morning, the network is delighted: “in the car..”
The tragedy at the Donbass: people burned alive, eerie footage of the disaster
Soloist Kazka has lost the shame and took it: “Not a Saint”, juicy photo
All the news
- Dmytro Naumenko – the Director of the Department of housing and communal infrastructure;
- Stanislav Moskalevsky – head of the Department (inspection) self-administering control;
- Taras Panchi – the first Deputy Director of Department – head of Department of control over accomplishment of the Department of urban development.
The allowance of 200% to the salary received:
- Valentina Ginzburg – Director of the Department of health;
- Natalia Shamray – Director of the Department (Center) for the provision of administrative services;
- Alexander Nikora – Director of the Department of cultural heritage protection.
We will remind, Klitschko decided to leave Kiev without housing.
As reported Politeka, Klitschko cowardly disgraced with the lie detector, that explains everything.
Also Politeka wrote that Klitschko was caught in a lie, desired re-election.