In the declarations of the 11 officials found their own chapels and churches

Cryptanalytic, millions of winnings in the lottery, “Lexus” for the price “Zhiguli” – the Ukrainian civil servants never cease to amaze. It is now known that 11 Ukrainian officials have declared their own Holy building.

В декларациях 11 чиновников нашли собственные часовни и церкви

This was reported by analysts of the project “the Declaration”, says Bihus.Info.

First on the list was former inspector of Kharkiv customs of the SFS Irina Tobacco. In her Declaration before you leave, you can see the unfinished chapel area of 295 square meters. However, it is still in the ownership of the Religious management of the Kharkiv Exarchate of the UGCC and in use by husband of Irene Tabaka, who is a priest.

The second finalist in the rating the state Registrar Bogorodchany village Council of Ivano-Frankivsk region Arina Grinishin, which owns 90% of the building of the Dominican monastery of the XVIII century. The remaining 10% belong to the head of Bohorodchany district state notary’s offices of John Wojtaszek, but he declared them as simple non-residential premises, modestly in the description of the property, which is the Church.

В декларациях 11 чиновников нашли собственные часовни и церкви

Declaration Arina Grinishin

The St. Joseph area 273,7 square meter owns and the husband with a bronze medal in our ranking, the leading specialist of the Main Department of Gosgeokadastr in Ternopil region Lesia Demitrack. As the newly appointed constitutional court judge Serhiy Holovaty declared the 200-meter Svyato-Pokrovskaya Church in the village of Olshana in Cherkasy region, which was built at his expense.

And rounding the top 5 of our ranking Deputy of the Nikolaev village Council of Dnipropetrovsk region and part of the Abbot of two temples Ivan Whip, who faithfully made the Declaration to rent one of their “jobs” – the Church in the village shyroka Dacha area of 200 square meters.

READ  Published details of the shooting on the settlement Kotovsk in Odessa detained 14 people (VIDEO)

Also, religious buildings were declared by the Deputy of regional Council Starokonstantinovsky Khmelnitsky region Elena Fursova (the temple area of 175,8 sq. m), the main state inspector of the Chernivtsi customs Mikhail Moskal (unfinished chapel 70 square meters), consultant, Verkhovna Rada Elena Kozel (chapel area of 65.4 square meter), MP Michael Pope (chapel area of 28 square meters) and Supreme Court judge Nicholas Lagnut (chapel area of 16 square meters).

24tv.ua

Share Button

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of