A massive fire broke out this morning in a six-storey building
This incident occurred in the center of Paris, according to French publication.
It is specified that the apartment building was built in the 1970-1980s, it is a restaurant and a sauna. The fire quickly spread through the stairwell.
As reported by the Prefecture of the Metropolitan police in his Twitter, in extinguishing the fire was attended by about two hundred firefighters.
“The fire went prefect of the Paris police”, — stated in the message.
According to preliminary data, the fire three persons were lost. Another 27 people, including one firefighter, suffered, having poisoned with burning products. The condition of one of the victims doctors estimate as heavy. Many residents were poisoned by carbon monoxide. The causes of the incident until set.
Now the scene has about 200 firefighters.
Also earlier it was reported that a terrible fire and explosions rocked the district in the early morning.
The largest explosion was so strong that the satellite recorded it from space. The accident happened in Philadelphia (USA). There Friday, the 21st of June, about four o’clock in the morning lit up the refinery. First flame into the tank with butane, and then began a chain reaction.
“As stated by the Deputy Commissioner of fire protection Craig Murphy, lit up tank with butane, which is subsequently detonated. After that, several explosions occurred less when the fire has spread through the piping system”, — stated in the message.
Popular articles now
Weather went mad: the heat and the rains break Ukraine at the weekend
The resignation of Avakov: Zelensky said that now will be interior Minister
Nephew Pugacheva married zarobitchane, photos from the wedding are striking: “a new life”
Lightning instantly killed three Ukrainians at the bus stop: the details of the tragedy
All the news
Some residents were told that due to heavy explosions, they fell from the walls of paintings and photographs. The largest explosion was so strong that metrological satellite GOES-16 recorded it from space.
Recall that two dry grass fire occurred in the village of Protopopovka in Belyaevsky district.
As reported by employees of gschs in Odessa region, the signal about the fire was received at 13:37.
Arrived at the scene rescuers established that ignition has occurred in two centers: burned dry grass on the slopes of the forest belt, which is bordered by a field of wheat, on an area of 6000 m2 and was burning stubble on a total area of 4000 m2.
The cause of the fire and damage is determined.
We will remind, the fire catastrophe in Russia: the situation worsens, dozens were burned alive.
As reported Politeka, a massive fire destroyed more than 150 homes.
Also Politeka wrote that the schoolgirl burned alive on the roof of the school.