17 children recorded the “werewolf syndrome” after taking medicine for indigestion, in bottles which mistake turned out to be a remedy against hair loss
“My son’s hands, feet, cheeks and even the forehead was covered with hair, and it was very scary,” — said the mother of one of the victims.
The first cases of “werewolf syndrome” registered in July. 17 children — some of them infants — in Spain found an increased growth of hair all over the body. As it turned out, they by mistake gave a remedy for baldness that confused with a cure for reflux.
The Ministry of health confirmed that the symptoms are manifested due to the component that contains the medication. In one of the batches of the drug “omeprazole” was a remedy to stimulate hair growth “Minoxidil”.
Then the drug was removed from sale, and distribution center of a company that mixed up the drugs that was closed. Now the investigation continues.
Parents of victims said that the condition of their children will improve in the coming weeks — after the excess hair will begin to fall.
Note the hypertrichosis or “werewolf syndrome” — a rare condition in which the whole body, including the face, there is a thick hair cover.
Popular articles now
“Just like Auntie” niece of Princess Diana came out and eclipsed all its beauty
Shufrich grappled with Razumkova in the new Parliament: Ukrainians are furious, “on the market”
Died a famous Ukrainian star, who was loved by millions: the last days were hell
“Still winning!”: Zelensky signed a law that will forever change the lives of Ukrainians
All the news
Earlier it was reported that, according to the Ministry of health, every year in Ukraine the experts record 140 thousand new cases of cancer. According to the latest available information, more than a million of our citizens have such a problem with each passing day the situation is only getting worse.
According to doctors, at risk every sixth woman and every fourth man. Ukrainians, in turn, are most afraid of getting cancer expensive treatment, which is sometimes possible only abroad, refers to the transplantation of the like.
Recall dangerous products hit the stores, the hospital is already Packed with people: “the real weapon”.
As reported Politeka, house of Ukrainians attacking a venomous creature: “blisters, burns, severe pain,” suffering, even children.
Also Politeka wrote that named the most dangerous for the health of the seafood.