Eggs for hair is a real storehouse of vitamins and other valuable substances.
Eggs for hair is a real storehouse of vitamins and other valuable substances. For this reason, it has a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair, filling it with life-giving power, and gives it a healthy Shine. To care for curly hair you can use shampoos and masks on the basis of this amazing product, informs Rus.Media.
Egg for hair – the benefits
This product has many valuable features. What is good egg hair yolk or protein is determined. To use these components separately or in combination. Which option is more appropriate depends on the problems will help to cope with this cosmetic. To enhance the action in the mixture may be introduced additional components.
Yolk for hair – the benefits
In the inner part of eggs contains a lot of vitamins, mineral compounds and other elements that are beneficial to the bulbs and root system. Besides eggs for hair can be used in hair loss. Such an effect probably due to the fact that this product contains the following items:
- retinol – helps to cope with Timantti hair, split ends and dry seborrhea;
- Biotin – gives locks luster and gives them splendor;
- Pantothenic acid – prevents early graying;
- iron – increases blood circulation, allowing faster growth of hair;
- lecithin helps to hydrate curls and repairs the damaged cells;
- cobalt – accelerates hair growth and prevents early graying;
- choline – tones and nourishes the locks;
- antioxidants regulate metabolism.
Thanks to this multifaceted chemical composition, the yolk has the following effects on hair:
- eliminates dandruff;
- struggling with skin itching;
- nourishes curls with Shine;
- reduces breakage;
- prevents early gray hair.
Before using this product, it is important to verify the absence of contraindications:
- Yolk mask do for oily hair type.
- To abandon cosmetics on the basis of this product will have with individual intolerance.
Egg white for hair – the benefits
This product is very important for curls. Without it, they become dull, thin and brittle. Use eggs for hair is that it neutralizes all these violations. Plus, this product strengthens strands. Such effect is possible thanks to its unique composition:
- B vitamins – nourish follicles, strengthen them, promote regeneration and stimulate growth;
- carbohydrates saturate the hair vitality and luster, making it beautiful and healthy;
- fats envelop the hair with a protective film;
- glucose – gives hair radiance and Shine;
- enzymes enhance the growth of strands;
- protein – repairs damaged rods.
How to use eggs for hair?
There are several ways to use this product. For example, you can add it to a homemade mask. It is also important to understand how to wash hair with egg, because it is another way of using this product.
- It is advisable to use free-range eggs (store-bought is not a good option, so as to ensure their freshness very difficult). You can use as a chicken and duck, goose or quail. The fresher the product, the better the impact it will have on hair.
- When should be used only whites or yolks, separate them manually or using special devices.
- If the composition of cosmetic products are solid components, they need to grind.
- Before using protein should be whipped to a froth, and then add remaining ingredients.
- Sometimes the recipe stated that the mixture administered to the warm components. Preheating is not recommended! You just need a few hours to leave the ingredients at room temperature, and then mix with beaten egg whites.
Can you wash hair with egg?
This product has an amazing effect on the hair. For this reason, it is logical that some women are interested in, can you wash hair with egg instead of shampoo. The answer is Yes. This procedure is not contraindicated even during pregnancy and breastfeeding. The only limit to using this product is hypersensitivity.
How to wash hair with egg?
For first use, experts recommend to use mixed versions, for example, egg-oil. To take the entire product or its individual components, depends on the characteristics of hair. For oily hair type are advised to use protein because it dries hair. Owners of fine or dry hair it is recommended to make a choice in favor of the yolks. In normal hair it is better to use whole eggs.
Before you wash hair with egg instead of shampoo, you need to consider such nuances:
- Before you apply the yolks, they should remove the film and flagella. This will help to avoid unpleasant odor after washing off the mask.
- Before you wash hair with egg yolk or protein, it must beat with a mixer or whisk. Thanks to this “shampoo” it will be easier to get away with the hair.
- After using such cosmetics you need to rinse your head with warm water. Rinse egg hair with hot water otherwise it will wind up on the strands!
- After shampooing is not recommended to use the balm rinse.
Recipes with eggs for the hair
There are many options for homemade cosmetic mixtures which present this product. What are the components of egg mask for the hair depends largely on the tasks assigned to them. For example, to stimulate the growth of locks is oily, it is recommended to use a tandem: eggs with mustard. For moisturizing the hair cosmetic can be applied the mixture of oil and egg yolk or whites.
Egg hair mask at home
There are many varieties of cosmetics, prepared on the basis of this product:
- hydrating the mixture;
- a hydrating mask;
- the compositions of dandruff;
- funds to accelerate the growth of tresses;
- the mix to increase density.
Mask with moisturizing effect
- dry chamomile – 1 tbsp;
- water – 200 ml;
- honey – 1 tablespoon;
- glycerine – 2 teaspoons;
- yolk – 1 piece.
- Chamomile brewed with boiling water and insist half an hour. Then strain.
- Take 40 ml of a chamomile infusion and mix with honey until smooth.
- Enrich the mass of yolk. Again everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Slurry was applied throughout the length curls and hold 30 minutes. These cosmetic procedures are recommended to do 1-2 times a week.
Egg shampoo for hair at home
Natural cleansers for hair safe. The main condition for this – should be thoroughly washed strands from damage. The only way egg shampoo will not remain on the curls, and will not saturate them their smell. To wash it can be used in different formulations. After rinsing it is strictly forbidden to use a Hairdryer: it is necessary to allow strands to dry naturally.
Egg for oily hair prepare shampoo
- yolk – 1 piece;
- cognac – 1 tablespoon;
- lemon juice – 1 teaspoon.
- The ingredients are mixed and whip the mass until homogeneous.
- Slurry is applied to damp hair, paying special attention to the root system.
- Keep for 5 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.