Mikheil Saakashvili responded to the decision of the CEC not to register candidates from the “Movement novil forces” in the parliamentary elections
The corresponding video politician posted on his official page in Facebook.
According to him, candidates from his political party did not want to register people around the fifth President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
“Who is there to try? A Shipilov, the representative of the popular front, who were picking on every trifle. And Sevostyanov there, former Deputy Petrenko (Minister of justice from NF — ed.). Of course, there is the head of the CEC is also associated with one of the main people Poroshenko. But I hope that in terms of the President Zelensky we will be able to break through this idiocy,” — said the former President of Georgia.
Mikheil Saakashvili also noted that the representatives of the old regime do not want changes in the country, but he is confident that his team will “break”.
“Well I do not want the creature changes. But they will have to go for it. And I’m not about to sit still. Now fly to Odessa to meet people. I’m not going for their tricks all the time to get stuck in the courts. Anyway, we’ll get through this, still we will go your list to the polls. And it’s still going to win… the Country needs change and I’m not just going to sit and watch their routine. All will have us!” — concluded Mikheil Saakashvili in his video.
Popular articles now
“Kill, burn, please”: the mother of the murderer Dasha Lukyanenko stunned by the statement
The plane with Ukrainians fell at Poltava: “burned up”, footage from the scene of the tragedy
Half-naked hottie from the block 95 stirred the hot: Goddess
Large-scale evacuations began in Central Kiev, police chases people away: what’s going on
All the news
Previously, we reported that the CEC issued the final verdict to Mikheil Saakashvili. In particular, the CEC refused to register candidates for deputies included to the electoral list of the party “new force” headed by Mikheil Saakashvili.
As reported in the CEC, we are talking about candidates who planned to run in majoritarian districts. The Ministry also said that the party of Mikheil Saakashvili addressed the issue of its participation in the elections of 8 may, while elections to the Verkhovna Rada was appointed only by the decree of President Vladimir Zelensky from may 21.
She argues that the convening and holding of the extraordinary Congress of the party Saakashvili on 10 June and approving it in the electoral list of candidates for people’s deputies allegedly took place in violation of requirements of the Charter of political power.
A copy of the decision of the CEC and a copy of the documents of the party of Mikheil Saakashvili, the CEC plans to send in the National police “for verification”.
Recall that the very first ten of the party Saakashvili: list leaked to the network.
As reported Politeka, Saakashvili has a new ally in the elections.
Also Politeka reported that Saakashvili spoke about the political ambitions after returning to Ukraine.