Lately on television and in social networks tirelessly tell you about the breakthroughs in the treatment of certain diseases, and most importantly, cancer. It is, of course, talking about the latest innovative developments that can radically change the fate of seriously ill patients.
However, few understand that such treatments give a chance to grab life only in the later stages of the disease, and only a few realize that the most effective way to protect yourself from a terrible fate — early diagnosis of cancer.
“So Easy!” shares with you important recommendations that could save the lives of not only you but also your loved ones. This is very important!
Signs of cancer in the early stages
This topic is important because a diagnosis of cancer in the early stages allows to solve the problem before a tumor begins to metastasize and spread to other organs. First, patient the simplest available and effective treatments, and second, it gives the patient a priceless chance to prevent years of suffering, helps to avoid the costs of treatment, and potentially saves lives.
The population has become more or less conscious, it is necessary that everyone observe these simple but important rules.
- Conscious person should be aware of the symptoms of certain diseases. That is, what changes in the body should pay attention and not to give up, as it happens often.
- Everyone, without exception, needs to see a specialist for the early detection of suspicious symptoms.
- And most importantly, people should be aware of, what are the recommendations for early diagnosis, appropriate age, sex, occupation, etc.
Israeli medicine is one of the most progressive — a long time ago convinced in practice that the state is much cheaper to prevent disease than it is long and not always successfully to treat it. For this simple reason, they have the Ministry of health allocates large funds for educational work with the population, aimed primarily at early detection and, subsequently, to prevent the disease.
Here is what Israeli experts recommend to do every person who wants to live long and be healthy. This scheme-reminder will help you to diagnose serious diseases early and timely start of therapy.
- After 40 years and men and women should have a blood test that can indicate a serious problem. For example, if the analysis of the decrease of hemoglobin, a responsible doctor will begin to look for the cause: bleeding in the stomach or intestines, possible ulcers, and maybe cancer.
- Men who has reached 50 years of age, annually should undergo digital examination of the prostate and to test the tumor marker PSA — prostate specific antigen.
- After 40 years of women at least once in two years, and more often have to do preventive mammograms, once a year to visit a gynecologist annually to go for a consultation with a mammologist. Another important examination for women over 40, PAP smears for HPV, which often is the faithful companion of cervical cancer.
- Starting from the age of 50 and men and women must annually undergo a gastroscopy and colonoscopy. This will help to ensure no polyps, which tend to degenerate into cancers. Also recommended fecal occult blood for the early detection of colorectal cancer.
- If hereditary history burdened by cancer, you must seek the advice of a geneticist, which will probably give direction to certain genetic screenings or recommend more often to pass the above examination.
- Another equally important recommendation is to annually visit a dermatologist with the purpose of examination of the skin for suspicious growths.
The rest — you need to be extremely attentive to the signals your own body. Constipation, any change in the quality of the stool, blood on toilet paper, sealing in the breast of woman, the emergence and rapid growth of moles on the skin — all signals that should encourage you to immediately consult a doctor!
“Many of my patients from Russia, there is a General prejudice that run to the doctor for every little thing — not a man somehow. Dear men! If liability in your understanding is the male quality, then run to the doctor without hesitation. We are talking not just about your responsibility to themselves but also to your loved ones”, — says the doctor Victor levy.
We are convinced that these simple but very valuable advice that can save many lives. You and you alone are responsible for your own health! And if, after you read this article, you finally decide to go to the doctor is the first step on the path to a healthy and happy future. Be healthy!
Be sure to share this important information with friends in social networks. Probably, it will help to save them from terrible trouble.