There are many plants and animals with whom it is better not to joke.
In childhood, you probably were warned not to touch that is unfamiliar to you. Undoubtedly your parents are worried that such carelessness can cause you harm. Such fear is unfounded, because there are many creatures and plants that can only seem cute and even beautiful to look at, but are actually toxic and dangerous, informs Rus.Media.
We have created a list of eight creatures and plants that can only seem harmless, but don’t let them fool you, because they can be extremely dangerous and contact with them even leads to death experience.
These creatures may look harmless, but looks can be deceiving. Based on data from the newspaper “world of animals”, Laurie has a toxic gland, which are hidden on his knees. When an animal is frightened, she licks these glands in order that their bite is poisonous. For people who are allergic to the toxins, such bites can be extremely dangerous. There were even cases of death from anaphylactic shock caused by poison Lori.
Maybe you hadn’t even thought of before, but bear in mind – palm can grow to 30 meters in height, and their fruit can weigh more than 3 pounds. Palm branches can also be dangerous to human life. In 2014, the news was told about the unfortunate people who live on palm grove Avenue in Los Angeles. They are worried about their own safety, because the palm tree was right up against the roof of their house. Only the branch of a palm tree can weigh hundreds of pounds, what can we say about the whole tree? In the same year, in East Los Angeles by accident a few fallen branches of palm trees were killed.
They may look like an innocent farm animals but don’t get fooled into error, because the geese are not as friendly and cute as can be. Just look at the pictures the geese have sharp teeth for a reason. Birds can be very aggressive protecting their territory. In fact, they wait until someone wants to get to their eggs. Tell Cbc News about the incident, which happened in Ottawa, Canada, when a man escaped serious injuries after his meeting with the goose. Some even uses geese as animal guards.
For happiness we were all told that you should avoid eating any plants that look unfamiliar. That philosophy definitely need to use Abrus. Hard to believe, but even one of these tiny seeds can cause serious damage. Based on Wikipedia, abrn, which is a highly toxic substance is in the seeds of Abrus. This plant is so poisonous that some tribes use it as a weapon. Abrn is one of the most powerful toxins on Earth. One seed is enough to kill an adult.
Another fact which is hard to believe as these furry little animals seem quite harmless. They live in parks and are usually not aggressive, but you must know that when this animal is frightened, it may bite. It is not recommended to feed the squirrels. Although their bite is not fatal, but the proteins are considered to be carriers of many diseases such as salmonellosis, encephalitis, and many others.
The platypus is another animal whose attractive appearance is misleading. Be careful, because this beautiful, venomous creature on the hind feet contain poisonous spines. Their impact is not fatal to humans, but can cause extremely severe pain that is difficult to ease the traditional pain-killers. Scientists say that the venom of the platypus contains 80 different toxins in 13 different classes. This poison can kill small animals and cause intense pain in humans which can last for several weeks.
Hemlock looks pretty nice, but this plant contains toxic substances. The Department of agriculture in the United States argues that Hemlock is the most toxic plant in North America. It also focuses on several signs that the poisoning by this plant is nervousness, rapid pulse, tremor, muscle pain. Also, this plant can be mistaken for spices that are completely eaten with the flowers. Be careful, because the plant is so toxic that an adult dies a few hours after its consumption.
Blue octopus lives in the coral reefs and small bays in the Pacific and Indian oceans, from Japan to Australia. Scientists warn that the bites of these creatures is usually not painful and are almost invisible, as long as one does not occur the attack of strangulation. This octopus produces 1000 times more powerful poison for cyanide, and more toxic than any land animals. Despite the small size, one an average individual is capable of a few minutes to kill 26 adults.