That’s why we should never re-freeze melted ice cream. Experts warn that it can cause serious food poisoning.
We all know how important it is to take precautions when storing meat kebabs or chicken in the fridge. However, food poisoning can come for us on the scenario, which we did not expect. In particular, the cause could easily be a favorite ice creamthat melted slightly in the sun. In the summer months, many of us are preparing on the street, being in the country, and thereby lose some of the tools in safe cooking available in the kitchen. For example, a water tap, which will help to wash my hands and plate with thermostat and fridge to kill bacteria. Only in Russia each year are victims of food poisoning be not less than two million people.
Most often our body is amaze pathogens such as Campylobacter, Salmonella, E. coli and Listeria, good feeling in hot temperatures. When we eat contaminated food, our body responds with symptoms such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting and loss of appetite. But do not think that poisoning threatens us only stale or improperly stored meat pieces. It might even ice cream.
Especially dangerous is this delicacy, if we allow him to melt and then freeze back in the fridge. Ice cream melts very quickly at room temperature and is melted the consistency of milk is the perfect breeding ground for bacteria like Listeria. When we freeze again, and then eat, the bacteria enter our body and begin its harmful activities. That’s why, if you want to eat all the ice cream, only part of it, I immediately cut it from the overall piece and put it back in the freezer.