Advice for travelers.
Travelers who plan to go to Valencia (Spain), needs to consider some features of the city, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Browser.
Ukrainian journalist Andrei Bashtovoi on his page in Facebook gave 10 tips for those travelling to this port city on the Southeast coast, and “all must go”.
1. The city created for cyclists: no lifts, bike paths everywhere, bikes can be found without problems. Speaking of bike lanes or wide beds separated by zones or separate Parking areas. In the worst case — low curbs. It is very safe.
2. Valencia’s a wonderful broad beach, on which it is forbidden to engage in commercial activities. No “honey baklava” or corn. And one more thing about the beach: it is very unusual to see here to take care of people with disabilities. There is a special canopy to protect from the sun; there are convenient ramps for wheelchair users; there are people who will help a person in a wheelchair to bathe.
3. Near the beach — an abandoned low houses. Very colorful place with stratacom. You will offer to buy the grass hung with children women. I don’t think you will agree. Look at the ice Factory, you’ll like it.
4. The city is divided into two parts by the river. That is, what once was a river. Turiya is already there — but is equipped for walks and bike Park.
5. The city of arts and Sciences created for Instagram. Try to get to the science Museum and the aquarium.
6. Eat on time! “I must have missed the” lunch and got to Siesta sitting hungry. Themselves to blame!
7. Go to the local market. Just before it closes, so the catch somehow. Eat there churros: freshly baked cookies dip in chocolate.
8. There are “alternative markets” — they are smaller and not as touristy.
9. The night is not so easy to find a good bar. Especially if you’re staying in a calm or living area.
10. Go to Valencia!