Groenewegen ahead of Gaviria, not allowing him to win the third stage of the Tour de France.
On the Tour de France was held the seventh stage of velomnogodnevki, where the victory was celebrated by the Dutchman Dylan Groenewegen team LottoNL-Jumbo.
Second came the winner of two stages – the Colombian Fernando Gaviria of Quick-Step Floors. The three sankul racer from Slovakia Peter Sagan.
The tour de France. 7-th stage. Glass Chartres, 231 km
1. Dylan Groenewegen (Holland, LottoNL-Jumbo) – 5.43,42
2. Fernando Gaviria (Columbia, Quick-Step Floors) – same time
3. Peter Sagan (Slovakia and BORA – hansgrohe)
1. Greg van Avermat (Belgium, BMC) – 28.19,25
2. Geraint Thomas (Great Britain, Sky) – 0,06
3. TJ van Garderen (USA, BMC) – 0,08
4. Julien Alaphilippe (France, Quick Step Floors) – 0,09
5. Philippe Gilbert (Belgium, Quick-Step Floors) – 0,15
Note that the eighth stage of the race will be held on the route Dreux – Amiens (181 km).
Want to know the main sports news first? Subscribe to our channel in the Telegram!