Divination on the night of Ivan Kupala
Kupala night or Ivan Kupala day is one of the most mysterious of the summer holidays. Very soon the sun will go down over the horizon and all the single women will begin a mysterious ritual of divination.
Podrobnosti.ua prepared for you the most interesting ways to predict your destiny.
Divination by circles on the water – one of the easiest way to learn about your future.
This rite can be carried out, as in an open pond and a normal pelvis. You need to pour into a container of water, make a wish, throw in water a stone, and count how many circles from the pebble succeeded. If an even number, it means your wish will come true, and if the odd is so not true.
If you live outside the city and have the opportunity to start a fire, then we offer divination by fire.
To do this, in the night of 6 to 7 July you need to weave another wreath and throw it into the fire:
- if the wreath on the fly caught some guy is betrothed;
- if girls wreaths will cater into the fire, first getting married one whose wreath will burn first.
Terrible divination “mirror hall”
You need to put two mirrors against each other – large and medium size. On the sides to light two candles. At midnight, carefully look at the resulting mirror gallery at the end it should appear on your narrowed.
Divination by candle wax
Melt the wax of the candle, and then pour into a basin of water:
- if the wax in the water had taken the shape of rings or candle is for the wedding
- if the wax has taken the shape of a heart to love
- if the wax took the shape of a star for luck
- if the wax took the shape of a flower – to the new boyfriend
- if the wax took the shape of a human figure to the other.
Divination in the ring
Take the ring that is most often wear. In a glass with a flat bottom, pour the water and drop there your decoration.
Then look through the water in the middle of the lowered ring – soon there will appear the image of the betrothed.
About traditions of holiday, we offer you to read our material.