Photo: Day Of Constitution Of Ukraine
June 28, Ukrainians will celebrate the 22 anniversary of the Constitution of Ukraine.
Residents and guests of the capital will be able to enjoy festive events and concerts. podrobnosti.ua prepared the program of events for the holiday weekend.
Where in Kiev to celebrate Constitution Day
- From 15 to 30 June in the City specialized youth library, an exhibition “Charm of our state”;
- from 20 to 30 June in the Public library named after Lesia Ukrainka, you can visit the book exhibition “Constitution – the Foundation of the legal state”;
- from 21 to 28 June in all districts of Kiev will begin the solemn event: laying flowers to the monuments and memorials of eminent historical figures of Ukraine;
- 25-26 June in the camps with day stay of children will be outreach and creative activities;
- On 27 June in the Park “International” will be held a festive concert “Youth for the Constitution of Ukraine”. This day also will hold a conversation at a book exhibition “Ward of the state,” and Express-inform “the Legal ABC’s of the state” in the Central library named after Taras Shevchenko for children;
- June 28 will take place the laying flowers to the monument of Hetman Pylyp Orlyk. Also in the crypt Park Amateur artistic groups of the city organized a festive concert program. In the parks “Victory”, “Partisan glory”, “water Park”, goloseyevsky and Central will be held folk festivals and concerts;
In connection with the celebration in Kyiv of a possible road closures or traffic restrictions during training and events. It is also possible changes in public transport. It should be noted that Constitution Day will entail changes in the work schedule of the Ukrainians.