How much things change over each era. Man progresses and develops, and every stage of development everything changes in his everyday life. Modern things help us to make life easier, brighter, more interesting, to save our time, money and effort. But let’s turn around and remember a few interesting things that have in the past or slowly back away.
1. The faceted glass. He was in every home.
2. Camera “Smena”.
3. The box office numbers, letters, and syllables. It learned to read and write.
4. A box for parcels of plywood. In each house were a few pieces!
5. Indian tea or “tea with the elephants”. Stronger it was only alcohol!
6. Glass bottles for milk and yogurt. To school instead of pocket money was given two bottles of milk. Passed — bought bun.
7. Cologne “Triple”. They smelled of most men in the USSR.
8. The Soviet filmstrips.
9. Electronic wrist watch. Watches Montana appeared first in the USSR in the early 90s, and these 15 simple melodies sounded from every Soviet apartment.
11. Table hockey. Dreamed about it all the boys in the yard.
12. Pirate knife. The boys think this is a real pirate knife.
13. Dry paint. A handy thing was!
14. A cap pistol.
15. Rubber ball.
16. Hunting flask. An indispensable thing for fishermen and hunters was.
17. Radio. And now he is placed in a mobile phone.
18. Vacuum Cleaner “Rocket”. They appeared in the 60s, roaring trio, “Typhoon, “Buran”, “Rocket”. Sucked up everything, and I don’t get it!
19. Bouncing toy-frog.
20. Soldering apparatus. You’re creativity, and a sense of “maturity”, when it is possible to play with serious subjects.